Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Skansen


The ferry ride to Skansen. Finding parking can be very difficult so it is often better to use busses, subways, and ferries.
These lemurs were very cute, especially the baby lemur.









Goobie-kins had fun pretending to be an ambulance driver, while Witchlet took a turn at the swings in the little ride area of Skansen.





What would a trip to the zoo be if you didn't pet a few animals?








And see a reindeer? There were actually lots of reindeer. We think this must be Comet.












Butterfly with her uncle, Niko. She is asking him to take her back to the binky tree!


And here is this binky tree!!! There were thousands of pacifiers strung up on trees in Lil Skansen. Butterfly loves her bink-a-binks!!






Well if uncle Niko wont take me back to the binks, then Maybe I should ask aunt Mona!
Since no one took me to get a new bink, maybe I can convince mommy to give me some ice cream by giving her a kiss!

No comments: