Sunday, July 6, 2008

3 weeks alone

I know I have been terrible about blogging. I really do mean to blog regularly .. at least once a week .. but I just have not figured out how!!

My husband left on Father's Day for a business trip that took him back to his home country for nearly 3 weeks!! At the same time Butterfly started getting extremely mobile. She is everywhere. I am constantly chasing her down. The older 2 kids have a ton of activities that keep me going all the time. And this house is just a lot of space to clean. I also have not been caught up with laundry since we moved here. I am 3 loads away though!!! Yay!!

Once the laundry is caught up I really need to spend some time on the garage. Basically I would like a really nice clean organized house to leave behind when we go on vacation in August. I also need to start preparing for that too.

Right now I am focusing on getting my cloth diaper stash up to par and then also looking into becoming a pampered chef consultant.

No comments: