Friday, July 25, 2008

Kids, activities, and an extra child.

So all this week, Witchlet has had gymnastics camp. This means I get up early, make breakfast and pack her a lunch and get her to camp by 9 am. Then I have the stuff I needed to do at home, appointments with doctors, lunch for the other kids, naps, and picking her up at 3. To complicate things Goobie-kins is in baseball and the first several games we rained out. His team already plays 2 games a week but now they are playing 3!! I also had my niece, Bears staying with me on Tuesday and Wednesday because her parents were remodeling her room as a birthday present to her. On Wednesday the kids wanted me to take them to the zoo. I had to stop at the zoo to pick up Bears birthday present after an appointment on Wednesday and learned 2 things. 1. The zoo was packed that day!!! and 2. I would have to park about a mile away and I really did not want to walk that with 4 kids! So I compromised with them (sometimes you can do this) and said that since we have a zoo membership and can go anytime, why dont we take this extra money I had in my pocket (I NEVER carry cash) and go to the movies!! Now I rarely take my kids to the movies .. so for them this is a major treat. So my husband kept the baby home while I took the other 3 kids to the movies and we saw WALL-E. Very cute movie. It has so far been a very busy week! And of course .. it isnt over yet.

No comments: